Thursday, 1 October 2015

Tradies ... LAVVIT!

Men in Sydney come in all shapes and sizes - but I tend to ogle more if they were tradesmen. There is something about karpinteros and painters and truck drivers that make them more ... manly? It's the fluoro vest, maybe, or the musky scent of sweat, I think.

The most recent guy I had was round as a ball, with a penoy 3 inches in length. I actually wanted to suck him off pero dahil sobra syang Jiggly Caliente na talagang SORRY darling - his tummy just kept on hitting my cheeks (Magagalit si Tita Vicky Belo kung masisira ang botox!). Hand job na lang. He seemed nice about it naman at dahil ok naman ang kanyang fez value, sige, game akish. I don't think I would have done if he had been wearing "normal clothes" - it's the rough tradesman shirt and the unkept shorts that did it for me.

I also met this a short, black guy who was wearing those white overalls, and had paint splattered about him. He was around 5'8' and he had lovely braided hair that was held up by a rubber band and his painter's safety glasses. He was cute naman - I actually couldn't tell how old he is, kasi his skin was just beauteous! I think he was mid-40's but he could honestly pass for 20's. He was in the urinals and I just stood next to him. We both looked at each other (alam mo na... the Taylor Swift side glance) and next thing you know, he was letting me touch him. He didn't want any oral action (sayang!) but hey, better than nothing, di ba?

The nice thing about this guy is that he smelled of vanilla and sweat. It's a very intoxicating mix, and to be honest, I'm all for the muskiness of it. I stood beside him and slowly took his member in my hand. It was thin, and his foreskin was super thin to the point na I wasn't too sure it was there (but it was). I walked behind him, and one hand played with his penoy very very slowly while the other explored his body. He was very trim - almost like a swimmer's body without the broad shoulders - and he didn't have that much fat on him. His chest had a hint of muscle that was matted with coarse chest hair. His nipples were very small but he liked it when I played with it. He leant his head back while I did my thing.

To be honest, I don't mind doing most of the work - I find that a lot of closet cases are like that. My only requirement is the joy of the male seed. Wala lang - I like the notion of being in control of someone's explosion.

And this guy definitely exploded. The first shot came pretty fast, and rather than being liquid, the first two spurts came almost in solid chunks - parang lugaw! I was super tempted to lick it, but he seemed adamant na out of bounds ang kanyang mga juices. Ako naman - sayang ang ginto! He had a total of 6 bursts, each one slightly less intense than the previous one.

Even before he buttoned up, he led me to the faucet and washed my hands cleanish. I felt a bit weird about it, but just in case he had his reasons for this, I left him to do whatever. He let me play with his penoy for a few more seconds, and he buckled up and went off.

Lugaw... sayang...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are the cruising places in sydney CBD? thanks. am staying at travelodge wynyard

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

Hello my dear. Napakaraming options. Usually, around that area, mayroon sa The Rocks.... or David Jones... or Myer, Level 4 ata?

The best source is forayvur: www.squirt.org