Sunday, 31 May 2015

Eurovision Weekend

Edward: The Saga/Drama Continues

So Edward decided to drop by for Eurovision - normally, I would have a couple of friends watch the show with me, especially now that Australia joined for the first (and last) time. However, I wanted some quiet time with Edward, so my friends watched elsewhere while I readied myself for a Saturday night cuddle.

He liked the first few acts, but he wanted to watch AFL instead. Cha-ineez! Pinagbigyan ko ang low-kah, but with the rule na he has to wake up with me for the 5AM live show. He said yes, so sige. So we watched GayFL and it was... nice. There was a lot of beer involved, and we had a game with tequila shots - by 11PM, we were ready to hit the sack.

We cuddled in bed - and dahil malamig, HE WORE JEANS TO BED. Gusto ko siyang sigawan: baka magmancha!!! Pero buti na lang hinjie.

I think the frustration comes from the fact na I can see what he has to offer but no go, talaga. As a joke, I cupped his balls, and he didn't stop me from playing with them, so yun! I got to play with his yagballs through the jeans.

But when I ventured upwards, ayan! He stiffened up (in the wrong way) and stood up. I stopped, coughed a bit, aaaaand things just became awkward.

Part of me thinks he wanted to cuddle and be romantic and all of that shit, but he doesn't want the sex.

Poooonyeeeeehtaaaaaah.

We both ended up in bed, with my hand on his shallow bellybutton, and when I woke up the next day, he was already rugged up in the sofa, waiting for me to join him in Eurovision watching.

Sunday morning passed, he left after breakfast, and before I knew it, BOOM. Monday.

I tried to shake off the entire weekend, pero I just couldn't. I ended up going to a beat and getting it on with this strawberry blonde guy who was... well, not so nice to look at, but he had a stiff dick that was raring for action. He was around 5'11, and around early 30's. His body had zero muscles with all the baby fat in the wrong places. In all honesty, it really was cringe-worthy.

BUT on the good side, he had LOVELY pubes, and his cut cock was around 6 inches with a decent girth. GAME ON, JHURLS!

He plowed me in the cubicles and I just had to pretend that Edward was doing me. The awesome part about this was that he was showering me with compliments about how handsome I was and how he was so turned on about me.

Blush!

I think what made it more painful was that strawberry blonde was asking for my name and number para Part 2, but I was like, sorry darling. One off lang.

*Sigh* Until next time...

No comments: