Saturday, 30 November 2013

Twilight Zone-abelles!

This is most likely the weirdest entry yet. A lot of things are haffening and you can say that I am haffy.

My ex-future-mother-in-law invited me to her 65th birthday next weekend. Ako naman, vaketh? I mean, para-que-que? I think my cute ex has something to do with it, so ... we'll see see sa kulasisi.

I have been "dating" two guys. Nothing serious - at least on my end. One of them is clearly FWB, and while the kantutis is nice, it's not fantastic enough for me to gush. I purposely don't talk about him on the blog kasi part of me feels na baka may mangyari. Ewan ko nga ba.

Cue music!

I am also seeing another guy pero I'm not sure kung may future. Hindi pa kami nag-aano kasi I'm getting the vibes na he wants to be sure. He is Aussie-Indian descent, around 6'1, and built like anything. Loveliness ang fez value and yes, I met him sa gym. Sadly I have not seen the package pero will keep an eye out for that, for ziur!

So far, not so much has been happening on my end. The last akshen was last week in the gym I go to, and it was as usual in the showers.

As I may have mentioned before, the showers in my gym tend to attract akshown! This time, I got there really early and made sure I was in prime position. There was a guy already there, medyo matanja na pero hindi pa naman Tandang Zorah. He was around 5'6, swimmer's build and around 60, I'd say. Having said that, if you looked only at this bod, you'd think it belonged to a 25 year old. It was really toned.

Anyway, he was there scrubbing away, and I took the stall directly across his. At first, syempre kunwari shy akish pero that lasted only a minute. At one point, we both turned to look at each other and we both smiled as our respective pedros had other things to say.

We met in the middle of the room, beside the soap dispenser. We both pumped soap and ended up soaping each other. My gulay, it felt so good to feel his body rippling in my hand. I'm sure he could appreciate my bilbilations, because if he didn't like it, it sure didn't show. It felt weird kasi he was looking up at me while I was looking at his bald spot, pero as always, the show mazz go on, sabi ni Ms Talent 2013!

Of course, as expected, we both ended up on each other's manoy. His was around 7 inchez - kind of ridiculous for someone so small, to be honest, but I was not complaining at all! It was much thicker around the middle, pero the tip was quite pointy. In the course of the scrubbing, his ano ended up between my soapy legs, and he was thrusting back and forth while I was pounding away at pedro. With my other free hand, I was tweaking his nippol and my gulay, he was loving it.

Within a couple of minutes, I arched my back and announced that the time has cum. I leaned back a bit and that resulted in the tip of his many rubbing against my hole. Hala, I lost it. Spurts and spurts came out and landed on his ripped abs. He held my sides and whispered that he was about to blow as well. I pushed him back a bit and knelt down, letting him explode all over me, his seed finding its way onto my face, neck and chest. It was a bit firm - medyo gata na zsa - but still lovely.

Of course, he stood there, face red and breathing laboured. I looked at his throbbing member and licked the tip.

Letche. Sabon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Winner ang recipe ni lola! Masterchef Salad with kaong, old buko strips and nata de coco con leche made in the shower room. Oh ha, say?! Mashoray!