Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Clash of the Power Bottoms

Now, to be honest, I will never ever be a power top. Talangang it's not in my berdeng blood. So when I meet a power bottom in any of my haunts, I usually make irap with matching exit marchey... because I can.

*tarousch!*

But yesterday was different.

After my last meeting for the day, I decided I wanted some new meat. I "squirted" (siguro naman, ghels, you know what I mean) and found something close by. This beat was close to a university gym, so sige. Should be interesting, divah?

When I got there, may customer na in the cubicle. So I decided to go to the opposite cubicle and... well, play show and tell. My usual routine is to pee, pero the way I do it is that I leave the door open and angle myself so that people can kinda see part of my pedrito. That way, kung interested, kitang kita para sa mga mapiling ina, but if not interested, a slight angle from me at tago ang lahat. Ish-mahart divah?

Talagang nagbuhat ng sariling bankough~!

Anywhe-hey, I started peeing, and out of the corner of my mascara-d eye, I saw a head pop up from the door and quickly back down again.

Aba. Game ang lolah!

I continued peeing and the other guy continued to look furtively from the top of his cubicle door. He would only pop up for a second, so I really couldn't see his details quite clearly. All I could see for sure was that he was blondish and tall.

However, after the fourth peek, he decided to keep his head high. Of course, as I was already done with my first deed, I decided to continue with the show-and-tell by "drying" the tip of my penoy with a wad of tissue. Syempre, medyo starting to make galit na my anough and I made sure na kitang kita ang kiti-kiti!

After I had "wiped" the last of the droplets, I tilted my head to indicate na alam kong he was looking. Aba siyempre nandiyan na eh!

He ducked down when he saw that I was on to him, but then after a few seconds of pregnant silence, he loudly unlatched his door - and yes, gaym on, gehls!

I opened the door and saw the guy in all his glory. He was quite young - I would say he was early 20's.  He was guwapough naman sana, but he had a bit of a pimple problem. The most interesting thing about the guy is he was clearly blokey - he had unkept hair and a tan line of someone who works out a lot in the sun. He looked like a farmer's boy, to be honest.

I moved into the cubicle, and he grabbed my hips. He took my hard patuti in his mouth, and I have to say that it wasn't bad... but not too good either. I mean, super happy with his enthusiasm pero talagang chakah in the execution. He will, in no way, win Ms Universe - Talent. Ni-runner up, wis!

While he was at it, I decided to sexplore! His hands and arms were quite red - definitely working hands - and trim! I am not sure if he's a gym guy kasi his arms were not massive but the muscles are definitely there - actually, above average. He was definitely not lazy bones! I ran my hands all over his torso - his chest was pronounced and his nips were actually small but hard - parang pebbles! Massive turn on! If only he was more orally talented...

Anyway, he only did the deed for around 1 minute, which was fine with me, to be honest. Although tigasin pa rin akish, I certainly wasn't really enjoying it - I would have probably stopped it, if he hadn't done so first.

What happened next was surprising.

He stood up and turned his ass towards me. My golly gulay - his ass was super muscular! It was quite hairy but since his hair was blond, parang hindi halata. Pero walang fat ang puwet nya! As in, all muscle! I knelt down and kissed his cheeks, one hand rubbing his legs while the other playing with his paquito.

Can I just say... LOVE!!! His legs were tree trunks - strangely bigger than his entire body. I don't think he is a runner kasi it's just too big. Baka footy player... Anyway, his penoy was long but thin, the head was also slightly bigger than everything else. His fore was thick, but I couldn't tell for sure because the minute I got there, he started breathing heavily and moved my hand away from his head... to his pwet hole.

Ako naman... are you surely? O sige. I jammed one finger in, and my gulay... love that feeling. It was lubed but still tight. Talagang points for enthusiasm! I started to put two fingers in when he stopped me. He turned around briefly and pulled me up with his strong arms. He turned away again and grabbed my ass cheeks with his one hand, pulling me closer to his hole.

Shet. Bareback.

Well, normally, this is the part where I walk away pero my goodnesh, here was this kid... super muscular... I pulled his shirt up, and I saw his freckled back... super toned to death. Kitang kita the muscles and I... just... lost it.

I entered him and because medyo kalakihan ang aking anough, he muffled an ouch. But as I pounded away, he began to breathe heavier and, as they say, get into the rhythm of the night!

Now, this I only did for 45 seconds or so because the thought of barebacking just really didn't sit well with me. Don't get me wrong, I loved the feeling - he was tight but still do-able! His puwethole was so warm and I really almost lost my load inside him.

But I stopped and pulled him up. I whispered "Thanks mate" and pulled out of him. He looked a bit disappoint-mench. Parang tutang kulang sa pagkain. Na-sad tuloy ako.

I walked out of his cubicle and back to my original cubbie. I wiped my patuti with pwet-ones, and walked out. I heard the lock on his door, and I knew he wasn't very happy.

... ok now I am regretting it.

No comments: