Sunday, 24 October 2010

Hot hot hot Noypi!

Before anything else, can I just say...

Romeo: Good luck with your trade, pare. Courajuz!
Anon: Chicka, sis! Email me so kuwentutan tayo! badinggerzie@gmail.com

---

So ganito yun. I went to the loo, and yes, hayok. Hayok ako as in, tag-tuyot! Away si Oli so kati till Guy and Pip do us part.

So to the loo, I agogo. I know this beat attracts the younguns, so ako naman, why. not.

I entered the loo and looked around. The only one there was a hunky hunky man, around 5'8" pero my golly gulay, he was a bodybuilder for sure. Dark skin, crew cut, nice thick lips. He was checking out his teeth in the mirror, but I could see that his eyes were looking at me, checking me out.

For a second, I thought, "Pinoy?" but to be honest, who cares. For me, hot is hot.

I went in to one of the glory-hole loos, with matching hope that he will take the one beside mine.

And he did. Yes yes yo.

He wasted no time, taking of his pants, whipping out his cock and playing with it in front of the hole. His cock was not very big though, around 5 inches, cut and dark - as dark as his unkept pubes.

I didn't waste time myself. I took out my cock, and let him see my wares. Within seconds, he unlocked his door, and I took the cue. I buttoned my jeans loosely and stepped out into the open, one hand holding up my pants precariously.

I entered his cubicle, and he welcomed me with a bright smile - lovely! He reminded me of Ray, a childhood friend who I lusted after until he left for Cebu. *le sigh*

Anyway, there he was, his cock hanging out so firm and juicy. Again, nothing massive, but my goodness, the entire package was delectable! I looked at him, kissed him passionately, letting my tongue explore every oral crevice. He fought back - fighter! - and I knew I was in for a treat!

I took off his shirt - putanginis! Ganda the body and his nipples were big in width but small in height (I hope that makes sense!). His chest was massive - YUM! - and his waist trim. He had a six-pack to spare and when he pulled out his pants, his thighs were ginormous! As in! He was purrrrfect in so many ways.

We both started by jacking each other off, kissing passionately at the same time. His hand was exploring everything of mine down there, and I definitely didn't want him to stop.

Because we were both in the cubicle, we had to be careful - when someone came in, I had him sit in the toilet cistern, so that no one can see that there were two sets of feet in one cubicle.

While he was there, I had the chance to play around with his cock, then balls, then ass. He had kept himself washed down there, so when my tongue started playing, I could smell and taste Irish Spring.

Lovely! Ness!

He spread his legs some more, allowing me access to his hole. Of course, for me, an invitation like that, I could not resist.

I grabbed his ass cheeks, and noticed how rock hard they were! So easy to grasp! Yumness! While I was sucking his cock, my hands just kept on exploring, seeing what this guy had to offer.

And then I saw his undies: Bench. I asked, "Where are you from?" to which he naturally replied "The Philippines".

Well, duh! At this point, I asked myself, "Should I reveal? Or should I just play?"

Play. At this point, I figured he was a tourist who stumbled upon (a) squirt.org or (b) some guy's blog - maybe even mine.

Anyway, I decided to shut my mouth by sucking on his cock. Although his cock was smaller than what I am used to, it was still quite nice - delectable for sure - so I continued to chug on that thing, like a choo-choo train on speed.

At the same time that I was sucking on that thing, my fingers decided to play around a bit. My fore finger found his butt hole, and began to massage the opening to his hole. He rolled back his eyes, and spread his legs to see me through.

I stopped suck on his cock for a moment, so that I could spit on my finger and lube it in preparation for the grand entrance. My mouth went back on his cock, and my finger went for the gold. It wasn't a very deep entrance. I could only stick in an inch of finger before his massively muscled ass decided to stop my finger going any further.

Still an inch was enough. I started to finger his ass, while chugging on his cock. He was moaning audibly at this point (good thing the intruder had left) and his cock had lost a little bit of its hardness - but that is never enough reason to stop me, to be honest. I kept on doing my deed and Mr Body Builder was delirious!!!

However, my head was starting to spin a bit, and I really had little time on my hands. I asked him if he was ready to blow, and sadly, he said it could take him awhile, as he could go all night. Putang ina, this guy is *hot!* Eyeloveim!

I told him I had to go soon, and he said he will give cumming a shot. Fighter! Continued to suck on his dick and finger his ass but at one point, he said "Sorry! I don't think I can cum while being finger fucked. I haven't done it yet."

Shet. Virgin ass. And I could definitely feel that as well!

I stopped finger fucking him, but continued sucking on his dick. Within a minute, he was cumming and I was slurping away. I know it is not safe (STIs and all!) but I just could not resist. And I have to say TASTY TASTY TASTY! I love foreskin and all, but sometimes, nothing beats the clean taste of Pinoy cock.

After he came, I turned around to come on toilet bowl, with Mr Hunk massaging my thigh (how very kind!). We both left the toilet with a satisfied smile on our face.

And, Mr Hunk, if you are reading this blog (aba malay mo!!!), contact me via email (badinggerzie@gmail.com). I have an ass that you might want to plow.

3 comments:

orally said...

ganun talaga, nakakamiss ang pinoy pag sa ibang bayan ka.

bet ko yung finifingerlickin good ako habang chinuchufers. TMI hahaha

Anonymous said...

Baka naman nasa Blacktown ka and you forgot you're in the Filo ghetto? Madami sila dun!

imsonotconio said...

malandi ka hahaha!