Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Foursome

Before anything else, hellohello:

1. Herbs: Indeed! Mavuhae!
2. Conio: Chenk you! As in, trulily!
3. Anon: I try! :-)

Anyway, a LOT has happened in a last few weeks. Semi-soloist pa rin akish, pero Feld and I are on and off. Nothing on paper yet, but still playing around a bit. Oli is still there, but buzzing in the background - constantly getting louder admittedly. Still, safe naman ako so yay.

My day started with a mad rush (again!) to TGV. I had to meet a client in front of EB Games so ako naman, sige, I'll get there so I can play tourist gay - este, guide.

Anyway, I got there earlier than expected (thank you, Sydney Buses!) so I decided pahinga muna, hija, and powder the nose.

I went to the loo beside Fitness First (I knew miracles happened there often) and made a bee line for the urinals. There were four urinals, but I was the only taker. There were four toilets behind me and three of them were occupied.

To be jonest, usually, sa urinals ang himala. The cubicles aren't **that** beat-friendly, and I certainly did not have my hopes up when I saw I was a soloist.

However, as I was playing around with my Pedro who was at this point getting angrier at me, I looked behind me only to see a short Asian guy peeping from the cubicle door. I turned to see the other cubicles and there were eyes peeping through the cracks as well.

Aba... Wellwellwell.

I turned around, my dick hard as a rock. I continued playing with myself and within seconds, three cubicle doors opened. The two closest to me had an Asian guy in each. One was short and stocky, but quite handsome admittedly. He had a very strong jawline and lovely dark skin. The other had a nerdy look to him, glasses and all, but still cute as a gay button. Both were in their 20s and had boyish charms but catering to different types.

Alam mo naman ako - walang type. Basta legal age at game game game.

The one farthest to me had a white guy in it, obviously gym built but definitely older than the other two. He was around 50 years old, but HEZUZ! His dick was thick as a can of soda and long to boot - around 7 inches at least. I got the impression he was in for the show, but no touching.

Fine by me.

I went up to the shorter asian guy and went down on his throbbing uncut dick. He was jerking my head wildly, his hips thrusting as I sucked on his three incher, while the other Asian guy was fondling my dick and jerking it wildly. The stocky guy was fantastic - rough but because he wasn't big in any way, shape or form, he was barely doing any major mouth damage. He was very passionate though which probably came from the fact I was sucking him off in public and it was great!

In a minute, he came in my mouth, cum dribbling down the side of my mouth. The nerdy Asian guy who was jacking me off could not help himself and shot a very small load onto the floor, his foreskin flapping from his three incher as well. From the corner of my eye, I could still see him dark red dick angrily pulsing as small chunks of his seed fell from it.

I stood up and looked at the older guy staring at us. His eyes were transfixed at the scene, his hand furiously pumping away. I could see his goose eggs jumping up and down in excitement as his hand went to work on his massive cock.

That was when we heard the door open - which only gave us 2 seconds to hide. Within a flash, the two Asians were back in their cubicle and the white guy slammed his door as he started cumming.

I went to sink just as the new guy came in - and I honestly think he was there for legit reasons. I quickly washed my face to hide the cum and quickly ducked out before Mr New Guy noticed the cum on the floor and the distinct smell of man juice.

I got to my appointment on time and I started my whole routine. After a few minutes I saw Mr Nerdy Asian walk by, his eyes glued on me. He went into EB Games and dropped his calling card on the display case, his eyes reflecting the smile on his face.

He walked away slowly. So did I. His card was still left untouched.

1 comment:

JR said...

damn - oh oh - tigas etits na naman ako! napadaan at nag-iwan ng tamod! lol