Sunday, 28 June 2009

Dear friends,

Yes, super boring ang mga posts nowadays! Super busy talaga ghurls!

Hello to:

1. Turis & YJ: Promise shy ako... GANON!
2. Anon: No, I was referring to the one in the basement beside JBHifi. Pero the next post is about the one you were just in.
3. Rik: How I wish my sexploits were unanimously sexciting - but sadly, I write them as I live them - and in the words of McVi, not all of my exploits are indeed exciting. :-D

I honestly have mucho to do, so I will most likely update this blog tomorrow or Wednesday.

I just saw this guy in Sean Cody - and I have to say, he looks SO much like my friend, David, except Dave is uncut. Body is the same though and that cheeky smile...

3 comments:

Yj said...

wow.... we want David.... hahahahaha


wordveri: aberbomi..... tarush!!!

Turismoboi said...

Zo type mo ba itong david na ito?

pic naman!

Cris (without an 'h') said...

any picture of David?
:-P