Sunday, 12 April 2009

Boring post, promise!

Warning lang, folks! This has to be my most boring "action" post so far. This is more of philosophizing, actually - but whether or not I used that term appropriately... well, that's up to you to decide.

Now, before anything else, CHIKA MUNA TO THE HELLO KITTY!

1.  Anon: Zizchur, all I can say to you is WIN! Ganda ng reply mo~! Yes, durian is the word for it! :-)

2. Turis: True, but sis, there are limits. Hygiene (or lack of it!) happens to be on the top of the list!

3. Rik: But if you saw this, JUZMEH! Love it till EVER promise! This guy is so bloody cute! I may have a Greek/Leb fetish, just in case you didn't know. :-)

4. QX: Until I get into trouble, di ba? Looks like I'm always the one you can admire but not the one to have and the hold... :-)

5. Ash: Oooooooooooi! May royalties dafat yan, a! CHING! Feeling Ruffah talaga akish!

6. Joaqui: TRUE! Ibalik ang Speedos or else! *ganon?!*

Anyway, last Thursday, I decided to do one last trip before I go on my Holy Week chuvah. Kasi naman, wis ang trabahar for four days. Maloloka akish without my usual... actually, wrong, dahil may Oli naman sa bahay (main source of protein ko yan!) but still, I wouldn't mind bonuses now and again.

So, as I entered the toilet, a pair of feet had already planted themselves in the glory cubbie. Well, good, diva? I peeked - nice pair of shoes pa! Very playful - red tiger shoes with matching yellow and blue design. 

Like! Feeling very Uma!

Anyway, as I was in the mood, I decided to start the show and tell. Alam mo naman - very giving in the spirit of Holy Week (...ganda. Sige, let's start sacrilegiousness...). However, after a while of showing, I peeked and realised he wasn't doing his bit. 

Now, as some of you know, this is one of my pet peeves. Kasi naman, I can't appreciate the master-and-slave power play in gay encounters. Unless super hottt ka, wis ka the K to say "Sorry, but you have to work to please me"

SExcuse me, di vah?

Anyway, I was getting impatient when I saw his arm through the hole. It was riddled in liver spots and it definitely showed his age. I would say he was in his late 60's. He was very thin and very pasty.

Now, ladies and ladies, I have to admit: na-turn off ako. But I also had a thought in my head (and I do have them from time to time - thoughts, that is. I get -and give- head ALL the time.):

I too will grow old. I too will probably be horny as fuck at that age. And I too will be shunned by those younger than I.

And not only was I NOT horny, but that also made me sad. Not just for him, but also for a lot of people who are not Efronic in beauty AND age.

So I decided to jack off. I leaned back against the wall facing the hole and I beat myself off until kingdom come. 

I know it's not the most exciting post, but I write them as they happen. Plus, perhaps it's the pensive mood the Holy Week seems to bring on. Anyway, play safe, y'all. :-)

3 comments:

rik32miles said...

It's not boring at all!!I think you gave that old man a show!!!in the very least...sooo parang public(toilet) service mo na rin...it's like your own way of giving back to the community ( esp. geriatric ones)...kaya mabuhay ka!!! I swear..pag tanda mo..somebody will show and tell them..afterall what goes around comes around...ching!!

Anonymous said...

Naku, day! At least um-effort ka pa din through fasting and abstinence. Wiz muna sa 'karne.' Mabuti na ang ganyan fenitensiyah kesa sa ka-okray na drama-chenes ng
Aussie comedian na si John Saffran na magpapako sa krus sa Pilipinas. Kahit paano, napa-advance pa din ang iyong Sabado de Gloria. O, di vah vhongga? Did you do any easter egg hunt?

Quentin X said...

That is very kind of you. I did my holy week penance with a couple of mercy sex with hubby. :-)