Friday, 13 March 2009

Fast Track!

I just have this strange thing about men who...

...ay, sandali lang. The tradisyonal helloz pala!

1. Quentin: I know! Truly, I say unto thee! So far, I only had one REALLY muscle man (see early entries), and despite the great visual display - actually not very comfortable in bed. So, oh well. Still, Eric Rhodes will always have a place in my loins...

2. Ash: Hija, Mariah hasn't hit any of her hit notes live for a while now. Mostly live tracks, sadly...

3. Mac: Sorry, sis. Sometimes, life just doesn't give me those breaks! Talagang bitin till ever sometimes...

4. Rik: Honest, hindi ako kepay on two legs! Medyo hunos dili ako, pero talangang I attract whores, kaya ayuuun.... HONEST!!! ;-)

5. Anon: Sorry pero I totally don't remember! HONEST! We went to 7 different places in a span of a week, so avah mah! Zowrie!

6. Joaqui: Symbolic daw ako!.. How I wish my life were one big metaphor... but let's not go there. :-)

ANYway, where was I? Men. Siyempre, ano pa, noh! I have this strange thing about men who come and go in 20 seconds. Maybe it's because it takes me FOREVER to cum, even when I am at my horniest! Oli has given up on me, methinks, kasi naman medyo slow to anger akish.

Anyway, one horny day, I went to the magic loo, and there was only one other occupant, and he was on the other side of the glory hole loo. At first, I was a bit hesitant dahil I peered underneath the stall and saw a pair of thongs.

No, not the ones you wear around the waist - I am referring to the wonderful phenomenon of tsinelas! Now, normally, I'm not picky, but there is this one guy who just doesn't do it for me and he's always wearing his tsinelas. Not only does he have a small one, he also doesn't do ANYTHING. As in, otso-otso until bingo pero wis pa rin!

ANYway, I decided to give it a shot anyway. Aba, when I sat down, I saw bigla na may nakatingin sa akin~! Fighter! I thought, maybe this isn't the one. And when I peered into the hole, I saw a cap-wearing 40-year old with a cheeky grin on his face. On the side of his cap, it had his name (Doug), and his footy team. He was wearing a footy jersey (typical here in Australia) and his tan definitely showed that he was of the sporting type.

Now footy (aka rugby) players are a strange bunch. They are big in all the right places, with a little bit of fat for padding. This guy was not as big as the rest of them, but he definitely could have been one.

We started the lovely game of show-yours-and-I-show-mine, and true enough, he was willing to play. In fact, he was raring for it, and his six-incher was mad as hell! It was thicker near the base, but his top was still alright. He was cut (rare for this country) and he was packing it in his balls. They were HUGE. Loved looking at them, really.

Anyway, we were definitely heading somewhere when all of a sudden, his horniness got the better of him. With his briefs down to his knees, he opened his door and wobbled in front of mine. Ako naman, hello! Hindi ito spa! Medyo katakot! But of course, when faced with that prospect, you don't have much a choice but to give in, eh?

And so I did. I opened my door, and stumbled in, shorts around his ankles, his Bonds stretched to its limits around his legs. He sat on top of the urinal lid and I (naturally!) dove in!

At first, I sucked off his dick and I am happy to report that (yay) he fit so well inside my mouth! Loved it! His dick was relatively soft, with only the circumcision ring destroying the silky smoothness. What I found extra surprising about him was how his crotch smelled like. I was expecting sweat and man-scents, but it was surprisingly floral. I mean, obviously, he had just taken a bath before coming over, but something tells me he just showered less than 15 minutes ago.

While sucking him off, my hands moved about his legs, and yes, I can confirm that he is definitely athletic. Something about his legs just screamed rugby player, and his ass felt like it was solid stone underneath a thin layer of jello. I was kneading it while I was sucking off his balls, and man, it was heavenly. From his moaning, I could tell he agreed. Part of me wanted to place a finger inside it (but I was also deathly afraid of getting punched so... no.)

Anyway, when I got back to sucking him off, I decided to give him the full service. There is a way of vibrating my throat while deep-throating, and that always gets Oli. When I did it to this guy, all I got was a whispered "Wait" and all of a sudden, BOOM.

He came in my mouth.

It was a bit sweet, but definitely aromatic. It filled the toilet with that musky man scent and I knew anyone who came in after us could tell. What I found surprising was that it seemed he didn't know he was going to cum. Parang, hello! You could have given me more than "Wait" - but then, he did get the Marcus Espesyal Bibingka.

So there we were. He wanted to move out and walk back to his cubicle, but as he was about to, someone walked in to pee. We had to pretend to be one person (I was sitting on the urinal top at this point - long story) and he was sitting "normally" so that curious eyes will only see one set of feet.

But anyway, while we were there, he was surprisingly sweet. Parang hindi bagay sa kanya na maging sweet. I expected a rough guy who will cum and go, but this guy seemed like he was enjoying the cuddling as well. While waiting for our interloper to finish, his hands casually moved about, as though he was doing this all his life. One look at him and you knew he had spent most of his adult life in the field or in front of the barbie, but this... this was curious.

Part of me was curious as to how he will feel inside me, but that's just stupid curiosity talking. As I was daydreaming, we heard the intruder finish his business and leave. He then stood up and turned around. He asked me if I needed some help, but I said nah. There was a little bit of disappointment in his smile, but sometimes, it is better that way. I gave his dick one last squeeze, and he dressed up to go.

He leaned towards me and gave one hell of a kiss, as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Fuck. Kilabot.

And then, he was gone.

4 comments:

Quentin X said...

It is United Nations week down there. Did you sample any of the foreign delicacies?

Anonymous said...

Mother, wiz mo ba talaga knowing kung sa Central Coast ba yun or sa may bandang South Coast para ma-google ko? Para kasing "I'm feeling lucky." Juice-meh, nota lang talaga ang nag-trigger ng iyong alzheimers. Ching! So back to AMP Tower ba itong last hada mo? Kahit may warning sign doon, sugod pa din ang mga beckys.

rik32miles said...

Vongga! nagbigay ba ng lessons on BJ ang lola...from wealth of experiences of course!!!hahhaah
kalowka!!

Joaqui said...

I guess the kiss compensated for the one-minute man that he was. hehehe