Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Napako ang Pangako!

NaKuhLedesma! I totally didn't realise na wis na my schedule for the blog. So much for my fortnightly updates!

Anyway, about a week ago, I decided to take a break from work and HELLO! When I got there, I saw a gruffy workman coming out of the stall, with what was definitely a frown on his face. Given his demeanor, I decided that (a) he was definitely not PLU and (b) as cute as he could have been, the scowl definitely prevented me from appreciating what faded beauty was on his face.

After he washed his hands and left the loo, I decided to go to the glory cubicle, hoping that he didn't leave too much of a stench. He didn't. But he did cement the hole - now my favourite spot in this building is gone, thanks most likely to an overzealous worker, who decided to file a report. Fair enough, though - let's face it! There *is* a right time and place for these things, but being flawed human beings (as all human beings are flawed), we do have quirks from time to time.

So there I was, wondering what to do next, when I saw a very big note on the wall, in what was best described as splotchy blue ink. It said "All Gays Blow Dogs". I was half-tempted to write something like "Like your mother" but decided to do the civilised thing. Having noticed the wetness of the ink, I got a wad of tissue and rubbed it all off.

Yan. Much better.

Anyway, I was about to leave when I noticed the usual door opening and the footsteps of an eager beaver coming closer. I peered through the crack on the door, and I saw this short Asian guy, maybe around 5'4" with short hair and glasses - cute, actually. From afar, feeling mo 14 lang siya, but as he walked closer, I knew he was closer to my age (18... CHOZ!).

Anyway, it was a bit more difficult without the glory hole. For one, when he went to the cubicle beside mine, I didn't know if he was there on official business or not. Avah, malay moh, noh! Buti na lang, after a few minutes, I saw the ever familiar tapping of the shoes and boom. Gaym na gaym na!

At first, I just wanted to show and tell, but he was quite persistent (the little buggah!). So after a few minutes of groping, he decided to take matters in his own hands. He buckled up and stumbled out of his cubicle. He gently knocked on my door and I opened it. In he went, down came the pants, and there went his hands.

And my gulay he was good! Sa totoo lang, I love a good handjob (who doesn't, noh?) but what was better was the blowjob. He bent down and started sucking on my dick like there was no tomorrow. Despite his small frame, he took my dick very well, and gave the ever complimentary "You have an awesome dick."

Siyempre, ako naman "Chenkyu" while lamon siya.

When I saw his dick, I so wasn't shocked to see how small it was. Medyo obvious naman noh! However, what surprised me was the foreskin. Actually, cut siya but the length of his "leftovers" was impressive! To be honest, it was like he was uncut! That's how long it was.

I didn't have the heart to suck it (kasi naman thin ang ari niya plus only 3 inches long) but I did play around with it for a while. As he was going down on me, I saw how beautiful his dick was. He trimmed his pubes fairly short (either that, or he was naturally sparse, which could very well be the case), which really highlighted his throbbing member.

And then a thought came into my head: My god, it really is like a 14 year old boy's penis.

...and I lost my erection. A few seconds later, I left.

3 comments:

canmaker said...

hahaha...great entry...it was worth the wait. glad that you are back.....

ash said...

i had the feeling while reading halfway that it wud end up to something like that...short guys, they can be cute but __________hehehe

..glad to be back here :)

Quentin X said...

Is this mid-life crisis? Everyone else seems way too much younger. ;-)
Maybe it is just me projecting my issues over grey hair near my forehead.