Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Before the new post

I just wanted to greet everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(a) Can: Thank you for dropping by - and your patience with my entries. I am sure I will be more on the ball this coming new year... or so I hope!

(b) Ash: I know! There is this one boy though - he's around 5'6" lang pero DAKOTA JONES! I think I blogged about him around 2 years ago... I still have fantasies - FANTASIES DAW O!

(c) Quentin: haynakusisTRUE! I too have issues with my crow's feet! Honezt! Sabi ng friend ko very Rogue daw ang aking white hair! Ako naman, letch! Buti na lang friend ko ang Oil of Olay! Regenerist forevah!

More misadventures next week! Promise!

1 comment:

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

marcus!!! grabe merry christmas!!! :-) sincerest greetings from the third world!!! mwahhh!!!