Tuesday, 4 November 2008

I really should be shot

Things are very busy here at work. I go to work at around 8 and leave at around 7. I get paid by the hour so I don't mind pero djoz meh! I am very VERY tired.

I came to work today Nutella in one hand, coffee in the other. As I stood waiting for the elevator, an nice old woman started chatting me up (commonplace here in Australia). While we were talking about the weather (or kung ano mang chuva), she kept on gesturing at her cheek, like flicking at a tick that wasn't there.

It was only when we got to the elevator that she finally broke: "Dearie, you have toothpaste on your cheek."

I turned to the mirror and sure enough, I saw the white speck.

"Thank you," I smiled. I didn't have the heart to tell her it wasn't toothpaste. It was horny Oli leftovers.

---

I promise to update this once a fortnight. Ayan! It is etched in stone.

2 comments:

Turismoboi said...

ako din lagi doubleshift lagi ot hay!

Quentin X said...

All my family back home thinks that I have money tree growing in my backyard. What they fail to realise is I work extra hard to earn just enough to keep a roof over my head and live a little. I hardly have time to update my blog of late.
As for the toothpaste/manpaste, did you feel like Cameron Diaz in There's Something About Mary? :-)