Sunday, 6 July 2008

Green: The Colour of a Novice Whore

Hello, mga televiewers, and welcome to the fourth installment of the Rainbow series chuvah. But syempre, before anything else, shout outs:

1. Princhecha: Thank you, sister! Loving your posts as well... Still not too sure about the blackout story though... but I digress. :-)

2. John: Nakuhledesma! Once you see Sydney in all its glory (holes), maloloka kah! I will make kwento my Sydney Uni experiences soooooon.

3. Ash: Thank you, dahlin' (Feeling Southern Belle ang lolah niyo today~!)

4. Quentin: Yeah, I know I take the long way sometimes. I hope it's not boring you... :-)

5. Pachot: ThankyouThankyou! Feel free to go back to my earlier entries para you will see kapokishness in all its glory! Chuvah! :-)

6. Turismo: Yeah, just when you think I couldn't get seedier! :-D

7. Anon: And you win.... 10 POINTS! Yes, sister! Winner ang hula mo...

8. Rik: As if naman naive tayo, nohh!? The answer is: vhaklish for sure ang original designer! Winner sha! :-)

---

Anyway, our story begins a million years ago... there was stirring in the primordial soup, and a small creature decided... (JOKE LANG) Actually this started sometime in the late 80's. GnR was at its peak, but believe it or not, I was gyrating till I had my fill, just like a pneumatic drill (10 points to whoever can guess the reference). The home entertainment system reached a new high (or low, depending on the listener) with the home karaoke. No longer were beer gardens the sole source of intoxicating entertainment or hilarious renditions of "My Way" with enough tonsil cringing moments to make Sinatra roll in his grave.

(cue Sharon)

High school life, oh my high school life
Ev'ry memory, kay ganda...

I was on my last year of high school and my friends decided to have an impromptu trip to the City of Pines. Four of my friends dropped by my house, helped me pick out some clothes and before the ink could dry on my goodbye letter to my mom, we were on the bus to Baguio, laughing away our post-NCEE blues.

Talagang dated ang mga hirit, folks.

There are times, may problema ka
Kung ang homework left undone

Anyway, since I came from an all-boys school, it was only fitting that we have an all-boys farewell to our old lives, as college loomed around the bend. The minute we got off the bus, we were chatting away our chills, our youth giving us warmth while our collective forgetfulness made us wish for our jackets. It was the best of times.

High school love, my one high school love
Not infatuation, not crush

His name was Joseph, but in our group, we called him Ners. I forget the reason why, but the name was something he inherited from Grade 5, and rather than blushing away his embarrassment, he embraced his new name with the gusto he has always been known for. The best description for him is that he is Elven. He had a square jaw that highlighted his cleft chin and his straight hair framed his face so perfectly that even angels would have turned away from its brilliance.

Over ang description, divah?

Anyway, he had always been what I wanted to be. He was tall, lean and although he wasn't a muscle man, one look was enough to know he was built in all the right places. He always made sure he was pleasant on the eyes, and his smile was pure sunshine. He didn't smile that often, but when he did, it could melt steel.

I remember the first time I saw him smile at me. I was the goalie for our intramurals, and we were leading 5-4. It was the stereotypical free kick with zero time left on the clock and we were up. Bato (the other team's killer player) was up for the kick, and I knew I couldn't frak up. The kick was made, I jumped with a punch, and the ball was out of bounds. We won the game and everyone was absolutely jubilant! I turned and saw him with his bandaged foot. He had a smile stretched from ear to ear, all the while yelling "Yeah! Yeah!"

At that point, I had fallen.

Tunay 'to, sya ang buhay ko
Di niyo lang alam, ako'y nag-bla-blush

In early years at school, he sat a few rows behind me but we never really talked. I only stared at him from the corner of my eye, and from time to time, imagine what it would be like to truly stare into his deep eyes. He always seemed so intense, and his eyes pierced into whatever lay straight ahead of him... I've always wanted to know what it would feel like to step into that gaze.

I got to know him better during our Junior year - and given that we were the only two who were good in being the class soccer goalie, we bonded through the admiration of others who marveled at our ability to catch any ball passing our way.

(Ba-doom-tish!)

Sadly, he twisted his ankle during one practice which turned out to be a hairline fracture - that in turn rendered him useless in the field, for at least half a year.

Bakit nga ba ang first love ko
Ay di serious, so it seems

On our final year, we hit it off much better and I was happy he was one of the few people who joined our impromptu Baguio trip. I actually get the feeling I would not have been invited, had the venue for our weekend trip not been my family's vacation house.

Anyway, we did the usual round of laughing and going around and taking pictures and getting drunk and getting pictures of us drunk and making fun of each other... you know the drill. On our final night, we decided to go out with a bang, and we bought enough alcohol to fuel a rocket ship. By the time midnight chimes were heard, we had been (in the words of British paparazzi) royally hammered.

We decided to forego our bedrooms that night and stick to the living room floor. We made a makeshift super-king size mattress (I forget how) and I found myself sleeping beside Ners.

Of course, I was too nervous to really do anything (HELLO! Medyo 16 lang ako nun, noh!) but once I heard the collective snores of my friends, I decided to go for broke.

At first, it was my left hand on his right thigh, but as his snores grew louder and louder, I found my hand creeping up to his dick. It was stiff and from what I remember, it was short but thick. Much thicker than mine and (all modesty aside) that says a lot.

I managed to compare his dick and mine through subtle hand measurements. By then, my dick had been throbbing like crazy and I knew if I kept it up, I would burst right then and there.

I went to the toilet and released my seed into the wash basin. It didn't take long, thanks to youthful hormones. In less than a minute, I had done the deed and was on my way back to the king-size bed. As I lay down, Ners stood up to pee.

Thoughts in my head: "Shit. Did I wipe the basin clean? What if he could smell my cum? What if he was awake all this time and told the others?"

My nerves were a wreck as Ners came back to the bed and lay down beside me. He began snoring loudly again and my nerves calmed down enough to help me all asleep.

But just before I surrendered to sleep, I felt his body turning to face me and his arm lazily draped around my waist.

Next day, we were on the bus at the crack of dawn, our bodies still hung over from the alcohol that could have launched a thousand battleships. We all had our Ray-Ban Aviators on, and despite our best efforts to look human, we were supremely on the hung over side of life.

The bus wasn't that full and we managed to take the last two rows to ourselves. My other friends slept on rows of seats good for two people. Ners and I sat on the last two seat remaining, and at one point, he bent over and slept on my lap, his elbow a mere half an inch away from what was again a throbbing hard-on. Needless to say, I didn't sleep at all.

Last I heard from Ners, he married Cora, a good friend of the family. Once in a while, when we see each other in big family functions, we talk about life and where our careers are headed. However, I never told him about how he tainted my sleeping patterns and how, even now, I am happy that he did.

Kung alam lang ng first love ko
He is always in my dreams...

16 comments:

anton78ph said...

naks! nicely written.

dazedblu* said...

Geez, I agree and nakakalowka :)

Quentin X said...

OMFG! This brings so much memories. I did remember NCEE and how it puts me on the edge until I finally got the result. I could not remember any out-of-town trips. My parents are too strict (as if). Unfortunately, I wasn't in an all-boys school. I wish I was. I would not have grown up feeling guilty all the time.

jericho said...

yay! you do remember stuff... to the last details ... hehe

Looking For The Source said...

nice post. enjoyed reading it.

rik32miles said...

High school life by sharon I remember vaguely..but
Raymond Launchenco(spelling?) Farewell...ang aking high school vavoo song..
Ang cute naman ng story mo. you're so naive parang pinagsamang sheryl cruz and jennifer sevilla ang drama..isama mo na si donna cruz..
wag lang si sunshine cruz parang di na naive..yun lang!

omegaflip said...

Love this post! Of course I could relate with the NCEE and the Shawie song...and the post brought back vivid memories of my high school love who willingly offered himself to me on the night of our pre-graduation retreat. Very, very sweet... Haaayyy...wish I had a time machine, i could bowowowowow!

ONAI said...

thanks for dropping by

mwah

wanderingcommuter said...

hahaha... i can definitely relate! kudos. you bring out so many memories in me!

odin hood said...

aww nice naman.... kakainggit! wala ako ganitong experience noon

odin hood said...

im green with envy here hehe

Turismoboi said...

uy sali ka naman sa pacontest ko

Quentin X said...

Will be down in Syndey next week, Wednesday arvo to Thursday arvo. Would be nice to meet and greet over a cuppa. What do you reckon?

MINK said...

awww puppy love nga naman...

YAJNAT said...

high skol nga naman...

yet you brought back memories from my elementary days(less "the piano"...touching of someone's dick)...hay his smell i still remember...his warmth...his eyes...today is his b day...so much for that...

hes happy with his family...while im single and loving it...

joaqui_miguel said...

First love never dies? lol