Sunday, 15 June 2008

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Rainbow...

...with a little photo shoot. Some of you were asking about the haunts in my life and this is one of the newest ones. This is a toilet with a glory hole in it. This is really similar to the one in Melbourne, except that one is kinda stinky. This one is managed fairly well (as far as I can tell, at least).

This is a short 3-minute walk from my new workplace (it's a pity that my contract is only until August), and I just lurve it.


This is the main door to my tambayan. As you can see from the open door, there is a black second door, which gives me ample warning to get off of the floor and pretend I am using the loo for its intended purpose.

When you walk in, you will see urinals on your left (not seen) and these five toilet cubicles (first one not in picture).
Basically, on a busy day, these five cubbies are filled with people looking underneath the walls, checking out the action on the other side. For the people on the first three cubicles, only have a couple of options: (a) look underneath the wall and hope there is someone crouched on the other side, (b) do a foot tapping game which usually ends in (c) a handjob (mutual or otherwise) underneath the wall, or (d) stand on the bowl and look over the wall - that way, you at least see what you're getting. Not a lot of people use option (d) though because the second door has a brushed glass window which makes it possible for people to see you looking over and such - tres embarrassing.
But the fourth and fifth cubicles have a secret. In the pic above, do you see the brownish hole that looks like a crescent moon? It's actually the glory hole. I am assuming it was much bigger before someone had to put cement on it or something. Luckily, ma-abilidad ang mga bading and the glory hole lives once more (albeit in a smaller form).
So that is my glory hole tambayan.
So Rik and Anon: I hope you like it. One of these days, I will show you the other place I make tambay. It's the scenario for the next exotic tale (Orange).
Onai: Don't worry. I have so much more to share - my life is just as vast as the Pacific (or Bondi as the case may be).
Quentin: I agree with you there! Admit though: Yum sila... Especially those tattoos! ULTRA YUM!
Ash: Haaaaay sis. One of these days, we can meet up over coffee and discuss the wonders of MarcusHada techniques. Perfected over the years.... CHOZ! ;-)

5 comments:

Richard the Adventurer said...

.....

Kai Santorino said...

this hole looks small... but thanks for sharing the pic. ive always been curious about glory holes...

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for sharing those pics...it's me anonymous again :-).... comment ko lang, parang ang hirap ng hand job drama underneath the walls.... obviously you have to kneel and/or crouch so low just to feed your "jun-jun" to the willing victim....pero sabi nga nila..."pag gusto may paraan, pag ayaw, madaming dahilan"....thanks!

Quentin X said...

This typical beat. :) There was similar one mear the local shopping centre. The city council replaced it with a new (not-so-gay-friendly)one and they made it unisex!

rik32miles said...

Chenkyu po ate! for obliging...
korek si kai! parang the hole is a bit small..pano na pag Dakota Harrison plaza si papech?