Thursday, 8 May 2008

Thanks... but no thanks.

Una sa lahat...

rik: tamang wag tikman ang makamandag na prutas... :-) (See entry below for details)

turismo: I hope your story didn't end with my twist...

quentin: And now the shit hit the fan... :-(

fiona: Will try to get a pic for you... :-D Honest, cute sya in person, pero baka di photogenic.

---

Now on to my real post...

Don’t you love it when you have all this wisdom learnt from the stupid mistakes of the past? I personally think that life serves me these juicy lemons so that I can make myself some fancy pink lemonade… or something equally fagtastic.

Anyway, I say this because the Kim incident has simmered down to uncomfortable politeness. Needless to say, he never offered to massage my arm after that incident, but he still maintains politeness – I think it’s because I was introduced as the “it” man of the program. Ewan ko nga ba… Dumadami na talaga ang mga responsibilities ko as Ms. Congeniality, a!

Funny thing is: I just learnt that his sister is the Nicole Kidman of China. As in, super shocked akish! How popular is she? Well, she appeared in a telenovela that was once shown in the Philippines. Oh diva??? Lahat kami super shocked (and of course run to the computer terminals and google images till ever. In fairness, super hot and sweet ang kanyang sis! Admittedly, talo ang beauty ko… (Forever second runner na lang talaga)

Anyway, last Monday, tumawag ang david! Avah! Nabuhay ang bangkay! We went to a local veer gharden. Siyempre may I kwento siya about his escapades in whereverlandia. Ako naman chicka lang, quiet, prim and proper (talagang pinanagutan ang Ms. Congeniality title, divah?!). However, in the process, may I lunok kami ng vheer – as in seven beers between us, so medyo lashing na kami before midnight even struck.

When we got home, nagparinig ang loka. Sabi niya matutulog daw sya sa kanyang van, so syempre umandar ang pagka-host ko. I offered him la-sofa at umoo naman siya. So in our drunken state, I ended up sitting on the sofa, his drunken head reluctantly resting on my lap and me talking all night long. At one point, may I play ako ng kanyang utong but sadly, after a few minutes, sinabi niya, “That’s enough.”

I guess I have been pushing my luck the past few weeks, and I really should stop.  I wish I knew how lang. Oli talagang deserves better, noh?

And I so wish I was a better ambassador for gaykind. Turns out, in that category, talagang thankyougirl lang talaga ako, and I know I don't deserve better.

4 comments:

rik32miles said...

If life serves me lemon I'll make a lush Margarita with the works...

Girl! your audacity is truly unbelievable!!
I wish I have your guts and balls!!hehehe..

Barbara Bakal said...

napabackflip naman ako sa blog na to. haha

Quentin X said...

I admire for doing what I only wish I could do. Sometimes I think monogamy is too restricting. Probably why I feel 'free' when travelling alone away from home.

ONAI said...

saying if he does really deserve better or you don't deserve any better over and over again... maybe you should do something about it...

i'm sorry for you