Sunday, 11 May 2008

Doctor Doctor, I am sick...

yup. Not feeling too good today. I think I have what are the makings of a flu. Yay for the horrid weather here in Sydney. No other way of describing it really, other than schizophrenic.

I think that adds to my mood swings lately. Perhaps my inability to think "straight" (badoom-tish!) has been worsened by the illogical weather.

(excuses di ba?!)

Anyway, before I forget:

1. Rik: I don't think I have balls - I have audacity and stupidity, the worst combo EVER.

2. Barbara: Ang ganda ng name natin! I loves! loves! loves! it. Please feel free to drop by again some time soon. :-)

3. Quentin: see that's the thing... I'm *not* away from home. I'm shitting right in my backyard... GANDA NOH?!?!

4. Onai: Don't feel sorry for me. I'd rather that people don't. A blog is a way for me to express myself. When people say negative/sad things about me, I don't take it too well, since it might affect how I express myself in future entries. To be honest, there are times when my emotions seem so much more raw on paper/screen, than it feels in person. I guess this blog is just my way of getting those emotions away from me. I usually feel fine after blogging, so yun. :-) I hope that makes sense.

I guess in a strange way, Oli and I have been having rough patches here and there. There are times when I think he doesn't get me or my needs, and I, his. Kanina lang, nilalaro ko ang kanyang patuti, and I made the mistake of using my laway. He said, yark - tapos bigla siyang nawalan ng tigas. Sinabi niya, he didn't like laway on his patuti. Ako naman, I was upset with myself. I mean, hello! Tatlong taon na kami, so how could I not know something like that, noh?

Anyway, that painted my mood for the day also. I went to the gym and I saw a bald dark skinned guy in the nude. If it weren't for the uncut dick, I would have thought he was my pseudo-ex, Ronnie. Ronnie is a 40-plus year old doctor based in Cebu. I'm sure I blogged about him before - he was the one who was engaged to a politician's daughter.

I guess what brought about this memory, is the memory of me having sex inside his humble abode. More on that later.

I first met Ronnie in a party with my Lola Madonna, Eddy, years before - I think it was 2000, but I may be wrong. Eddy and Ronnie were good friends, and shared common interests. I came into the party a bit drunk (long story) and Eddy knew I was going to make a wonderful fool of myself. True to form, ayun. Naloka ang mga kapamilya - before midnight struck, I was dancing shirtless and singing lines from "Les Mis" (Feeling Leah ako nun.)(Choz!)

Anyway, we ended up going out for coffee at around 1 AM at Manila Pen, where Ronnie was billeted. Aba. One thing led to another and I found myself in Ronnie's room with Ronnie and Eddy. They were both very big men (as in gym bunnies) and despite their age, they both were hot. We ended up dancing around hysterically in our drunken state and in a few minutes, clothes were off and the kissing began.

Eddy's body was massive and loved licking every bit of his body. His dick was very nice, and although thin, it was long enough to prove a challenge - and as with any Ms. Universe, I am always up for challenges. Sadly, within a minute of me sucking and rimming Eddy, his phone rang with a distinct ringtone. That meant, the hubby was downstairs waiting for him.

Eddy apologised profusely and grabbed his clothes in a hurried manner. Within a few seconds, he was nearing the door, shoes untied and shirt misbuttoned. I wanted to tell him to arrange (baka mabuking!) but I'm sure he still had his senses somehow. The most embarrassing thing was when he opened the door, it just so happened that there were two women walking past and saw me and Ronnie in our state of nakedness. The fat girl laughed while her companion ogled on. Ronnie hid his member, but I stood my ground and waved graciously, as Eddy closed the door behind him, his eyes giving the two girls "the glare".

That left me and Ronnie. Ronnie already started on me while I was having my thing with Eddy. My dick throbbed at the chance to have him to myself. Ronnie was also built like a tank, but with a little bit more love handles than Ed. For some strange reason, his skin didn't fully fit his body, as though he had lost 103 kilos overnight and were replaced by rock hard muscles. I never bothered to ask him about it, but I assume that was the case. Anyway, his body was still LOVELY to gaze at and his muscles were throbbing in all the right places. What I loved about him was the fact his dick was not so long, but nice and thick! It was a challenge to get in, but my God! Once it was in, it was heaven.

He started by throwing me on the bed (I nearly hit my head on the bedside table - that would have totally killed the mood) and rimming me ferociously (and that definitely hit the spot!).
I had cleaned earlier that day, so I was confident (Iba talaga pag Carefree girl!) that everything was delicious down south. After what seemed like eternity (okay, maybe 15 minutes), he put my legs down and focused on my cock. By then, it was throbbing with different shades of purple. He said he didn't normally suck, but tonight, he was willing to make an exception.

Aba, tuloy I thought I was palabok espesyal! So game siya, but after a minute or two of sucking he stopped, saying his jaw was hurting. Because of the rimming, having his lubbed finger inside me was a delight. I *loved* the feel of his hands in me - and in a few minutes, he began to place himself inside me.

At first I was concerned. Hello! Condom! But sadly he said he didn't have any. Ako naman, hayok! I was thinking with the wrong head. Kaya, fight, fight, blue and white! He fucked me and despite the pain, I was thrilled to feel every inch of his dick slide in me. At first, he took it slow, making sure that I was getting used to the width. After a few minutes, he was pumping furiously, making sure that my ass was getting the ride of its life.

After that, we communicated by phone. Calling each other and stuff like that. We liked each other and despite the difference in location, I said to myself, "let's see where this takes us." I was more than willing to go to Cebu to live, so I said, "sige nga..."

I got to his humble abode and even before I got five steps from the front door, he grabbed my bags from my hand, threw them to the side, pulled down my pants and proceeded to rim me in the living room sofa. With a span of 10 minutes, he rimmed me, jacked me off, sucked me, rimmed me again, fucked me senseless and cum inside me.

(Talagang ayaw magcondom. Whatta letch!)

We spent the day in his house, but when night came, he decided to give me a private tour of Cebu. The first stop, a friend's house, where a party was being held. And that was when I saw the girlfriend.

Maganda. Matangkad. Chinita ng konti. Obvious na mayaman. May punto yung kanyang English, pero ok naman. Not too distracting.

I didn't know he had a girlfriend, but I tried to keep my cool. When I heard they were engaged, I said to myself "That's it."

Sex was great, but pride is even greater.

I remained polite the entire time during the rest of the tour and when we got home, I told him (lightheartedly) I was shocked that he had a fiancee.

I lightly explained his situation, and in the middle of the nice conversation (no dramatic shouting, pleasethankyou), a friend of mine called. I took under the pretense it was my mother and after rushing outside and quietly ending the call, I grabbed my bags and pretended there was a family emergency back home. He was very sad I was leaving, and asked for one last fuck.

Ako naman, being full of pride and hurt... sige. Game.

(Again, no condom. Sigh.)

I loved him fucking me and that is one thing that I will forever remember about that guy. He could fuck till the cows come home and i would not mind at all.

Nothing else about this post, really. Just reminiscing.

Merlot sent me a message from out of the blue. Not sure what to do about that. Anyway...

5 comments:

Turismoboi said...

ano bng itsure ng guy na to?

for me ke gwapo o hindi

no condom no fuck!

uve knda been used u knw

just to let u knw in case u havent realized

rik32miles said...

I *loved* the feel of his hands in me - Teh, is it Fisting? confused aketch..
as always love,love,love your post..fantastic..two thumbs up (not there gagah!)
maybe oli prefers na may I brush and gargle with listerine muna..para minty flavor..not the morning breath..yay!..chos!

Quentin X said...

I was so naive, I have lived in Cebu for quite some time and I only ever had a hand job. I was way too scared to suck anyone's dick at that time.

Benz said...

great story! kakaaliw sobra hehehe ... more more more --

YAJNAT said...

wow that must be way up ten steps from the cloud nine!!!