Wednesday, 12 March 2008

konti na lang, maloloka na ako...

just random thoughts today. tried posting awhile ago and after spilling my guts and all, bigla ba namang nalokring ang computer ko. that's it. i will have my laptop checked - maybe reinstall windows. that's what i get for running windows in the first place. mac osx forever!!!

anyway, first of all...

quentin: i've already seen holding the man. read the book a few years ago when I was still going out with someone who was hiv positive. the book was FANTASTIC and I cried buckets when I read the ending (read: I fall in love so easily now...). I watched it with Oli last year at AYUN! Nasira ang mascara.

princhecha! LOVE THE NAME! So *cute*! Good luck with your blogs and I look forward to reading more of your (mis)adventures soon! Oh, and the kidney thing is nothing too serious. My doctor gave me some drugs and told me to see him again in six months. Since cute ang doctor ko, ok lang. (LANDI TALAGA NG VHAKLAH!)

Just a fast one, today i went to the gym and i saw Daniel. Daniel is an instructor, dark features (as in Lebanese ata or Greek background) and HOT bod. I saw him undressed in the locker rooms before and though I couldn't see quite clearly, what I saw was HOT HOT HOT.

This time, I was in the steam room when I saw him enter the showers. Syempre ang lola nyo, FIGHT. I took my sweet time getting to where he was and LO AND BEHOLD, the shower panels were open WIDE and I could see his naked ass.

Now the scary part is: Do I go to the stall opposite his and ogle? Or should I not shit where I eat?

Believe it or not, I chose option B. I don't think Daniel is gay - maybe he's just proud of his bod and with good reason. He. Is. Hot.

When he popped out of the shower, still drying himself along the way, I saw snippets of his package. As in he shaved off all his pubes, leaving full access to his low-hanging cut cock. It was quite gorgeous (what little I saw) and I could not wait until I see more.

Of course, I could not really hang around while he was toweling and I think he got his gaydar on because all of a sudden, he angled himself away from me in the locker area. Not that I mind so much. Let's face it - I'm considered ancient in these parts, and given the fact that I am 19 kilos overweight, not good.

In fairnezz to myzelf, I don't look that overweight when I have clothes on. My pecs manage to hide most of the fat. But still, when wearing only a towel, my body is unforgiving.

Still, I love that I saw trainer cock. I hope to see Zac's soon. Maybe I should post pics of the trainers... what do you think? >:-D

O sige. Yun lang. Sleep na akish...

PROMISE! Iohan post next week. Very interesting, that story, although not highly sexual...

2 comments:

Princhecha Fiona said...

hahaha, *cute* ba? akala ko kasi *pacute* lang. hihi. Anyway, thanks!

And oh yeah, I just hope I'd have a few (mis)adventures as exciting as yours... =P (gee, come to think of it, I haven't had ANY adventures at all... yet. haha been as loyal as a dog to my princhepe haha)

Kiks Phulumulu said...

pics pics pics....

well, ill wait for lohan!