Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Iohan: Sabay sa Ikot ng Mundo…

(Cue in Gulong ng Palad music)

It started back in the early 90's. I was on my Junior Year at my university and he was a year younger. We knew each other because he got along quite well with my girlfriend then, Celine… Lopez.

*CHARING! Joke lang! Hindi si Celine Lopez, pero honest, Shelline ang name niya. Weird noh???

Ay, hi nga pala kay Princhecha! And loyal ka! Good for you! Buti ka pa, ghurl!

At Kiks: Promise may pictures next time. Super busy this week dahil kakasal na ang brother in law ko… at ako ang flower ghurl! (GANON! Charing-gerzie talaga ako tonight)

Ay. Serious pala dapat ako.*

(Cue in ulit ang Gulong ng Palad music)

…We knew each other because he got along quite well with my girlfriend then, Shelline. He was stocky but in a nice way. Not too bulky but enough to point to the fact that he goes to the gym quite often and knows what to eat. Like most stereotypical Chinoys, he was quite pale but his complexion was marble smooth. He had a smile that lights up a room and he kept his hair misshapen as though he just woke out of bed (although God knows the number of hours he takes to fix his hair). He wore all black that time, not because he was a rocker of some sort, but because he liked the contrast it made against his skin. He was vain that way, but not in a loud way. To offset his height, he had a swagger about him, as though he had someone in between his legs that made walking difficult.

*tili*

Anyway, it all started when we both went to the urinals at the same time while Shelly was in the ladies' room. He took one end of the urinals and I stood in the middle. We were still talking about everything and nothing when I noticed a strange tone in the air. I slightly turned my head so that I could see him from the corner of my eye.

What I thought I saw was an erect penis and his face looking at me. I didn't know what to do. My member was slightly hard, yes, but not quite aroused. Let's face it – I *was* peeing.

I knew I was slightly leaning towards batting for the other team, but I was far from an expert and even if I was keen on playing around, I didn't want to muck around so close to home.

So I did what I thought any decent hetero would do. I put my mouse back in the house and went straight to the mirror, feigning disinterest at Iohan and his seemingly throbbing member.

When I went outside, Shelly was there, waiting for us. Iohan popped out a few seconds after I did and off we went to have merienda.

The whole time, I was trying to ignore Iohan. I focused on my girlfriend and we had a fantastic conversation. Once in a while, I would notice Iohan lingering on the moles on my lower jaw, which gradually made an erratic line down my neck and to my right nipple.

That day ended without incident and we all split up to our respective cars to go home.

A week later, I receive a call from Iohan, inviting me to go to his house for a sleepover. Ako naman – game! We were supposed to do an Omen marathon – yes, Omens 1-3. I know, I know – a movie about the Anti-Christ isn't exactly going to lead to gay sex, but hey. Who knows, eh?

Anyway when I got there, the popcorn was ready and the VCR was hot to trot. I took out the tape from my bag and placed it in. Iohan was seated at the edge of his bed, wearing nothing but ankle length boxers. I brought my PJs so in true perverted fashion, I undressed in front of him – yup, in my birthday suit – and proceeded to put on my PJs. I angled myself so that he doesn't see my penis, but I could see the TV and Iohan himself.

He was definitely NOT looking at the TV.

I proceeded to sit on the bed as well and mangle the popcorn in the bowl that separated me and him. And yes, we watched the movie.

Midway through the second movie, we realised that our popcorn stash had diminished in size. Despite the fact that our lips were burning with salt, we still slowly trudged through what was left until only a handful of edible kernels were left. I slowly proceeded to get them until Iohan noticed and dragged the bowl onto his other side – presumably so that he could keep the popcorn for himself. I tried to reach for it, and what ensued was probably close to playful wrestling. The popcorn bowl fell promptly to the floor, but we still kept at it until our bodies were slightly sweaty and our laughter had overridden the maniacal laughter of Damien as he continued to kill people in the movie.

We stopped after a few minutes and he proceeded to go to the loo. I told him that I needed to pee as well, and he told me to follow him. He stood by the bowl but clearly left a space for me beside him. Sensing that this was it, I followed his silent instructions and whipped out Pedro for Iohan to see.

It was a sight to behold. Our two penises pushing water into the bowl and I knew that he was looking at mine, as I was looking at his.

He said my dick was pretty big – but I dismissed it, saying that his was pretty hefty as well. As our penises grew in both length and girth, we both knew we were checking each other out. I finished my deal but hung around a bit longer. Once he finished his business, we both reached out and touched each other's penis, under the guise of which was bigger.

I have to admit. For a short guy, he was packing it in length, but definitely mine was thicker. We proceeded to play with each under (again under the guise of inspection) until both our members were rock hard.

Then he did something strange. He stopped playing, packed his pecker away and proceeded to go back to the bedroom. He put on a shirt and unpaused the VCR. Sensing that playtime was over, I did the same.

Nothing else happened that night, and given that he placed a pillow between him and myself, I assumed that that night was not the night.

Not that it ever happened again. Believe it or not, he just let me be, and a few months later, he got together with Hazel, a nice charming girl that one can only describe as homely.

Last I heard from Iohan, he was beefed up like an armoured car, thanks to his gym instructor and perhaps a shot of steroids as well. He got his girlfriend pregnant but as far as I know, he is still single.

And if you are reading this, Iohan…

(Stop Gulong ng Palad music)

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING???

6 comments:

Quentin X said...

Iohan is definitely gay. If he isn't he certainly missed out.

Princhecha Fiona said...

Finally ang Iohan post! hihihihi
Wla akong maicocomment so, wit na lng ako magbibigay. hihi.

Btw, have fun sa pagiging flower girl! =p

ash said...

i'm starting to become a fan of this blog :)

pj said...

nice stories...
and gulong ng palad? hahaha nice...:)

palma tayona said...

mthinks you might wanna know. >>>
http://visualviscera.blogspot.com/2008/03/3-reasons-why-pa-contest.html

check it out.

joelmcvie said...

F**kin Lohan missed out, big time! =)