Saturday, 9 February 2008

We interrupt...

...this increasingly boring series with newsflash. Out of the blue, Merlot wants me to come over his house. His flatmate isn't around and I have this sinking suspicion he wants to fool around.

Ewan ko nga ba! I mean, in fairness, maganda ang kanyang ari - seriously, winnar sha! Kung yun lang, e, no problem. But the thing is: wala na ako sa mood to play around. Seriously. Oli and I go through ups and downs, but the thing is: talagang no mood na akish.

I think partly the reason why I am "reminiscing" in my blog is that I don't seem to have anything else to say anymore. I don't visit the toilets for "that reason" anymore. Sure, once in a while, curiosity hits, but nothing comes out of it (and I do mean that literally as well).

But I have a DVD that needs to be returned to Merlot and syet talaga.

You see, Merlot is not the most handsome man in the block. He is skinny, weird, quirky and (unlike his namesake) unabashedly pale. The only thing good about him really is that he is quite well hung. That doesn't count for much, to be honest. Sure, it's fun to play with, but after a while, you just want to roll him into the ocean.

Anyway, just a thought. I promise the next in the series (Glenn and W) is much more interesting. Well, at least, W. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your dorm series is not at all boring...i've been reading and looking forward to your blogs and your other posts since way back...i don't post comments...ever...pero i felt i needed to let you know that there are a lot of us "silent readers" who are looking forward to your posts.....keep it up, ang galing at naka-ka-aliw....good luck with Merlot :-)