Sunday, 17 February 2008

Dorm Series #5: W

If I told you what W meant, you would shake your head in disbelief. If you manage to guess what W stands for, you will get a free blowjob from me. That's how confident I am you wouldn't guess.

Just for the record, I give good blowjobs. Oh, and these blowjobs usually end up in rimming. I like rimming.

Anyway, W is an awesome chap. He is dark, seemingly promdi, but with a very clear, undeniable American accent that gives away his wit and intellect. He is, I believe, a closet geek. He tries to be cool but the whole package -the glasses, the body frame, the lovely chocolate-dark skin- reeks of promdi. Still, he is a DOLL - all that and brains too!

Sorry kung medyo HELLO ang entry today but I am medyo tipshee.

It all started with Elaine. Elaine is a lovely homely girl with the most pleasant smile. She is no bombshell but she can definitely brighten someone's day. Anyway, to make a long story short, W liked Elaine, Elaine didn't like W and she dumped him.

Ouch.

It was a UAAP day that day, and everyone was out cheering for our university team. The dorm was suspiciously quiet and there were only a handful of us still lingering about. In the middle of the afternoon, W knocked on various doors. He wanted to talk to my other roomie, but sadly, I was the only one. I sensed there was something wrong with him so I asked outright: Are you ok?

He said, hesitatingly, that he was just dumped. He was on the border of tears and I didn't know how to deal with that, so I did what I do best.

(not suck cock, you green minded people)

I started massaging his back. I asked him to retell his story and after doing the whole gamut, I forced him to lie face down on the bed and proceeded to give my orgasmic backrub.

After a while, he was moaning on the bed and I knew he was loosening up a bit. After half an hour, my hands started to pulse so I gave up. When he turned around, a huge boner shone like a beacon and I couldn't help but stare. FUCK. It was massive.

He noticed I was staring so he proceed to half-cover it with one hand. I said it was impressive and jokingly proceeded to grab his legs and give his crotch the good ole' foot vibration (see earlier entries for details).

Surprisingly, he took his hand away and my foot had direct access to his dick.

Jesus frakking hell. It was as massive as I thought, and I proceeded to ask him how big it was. With all the pride men can muster, he whacked his dick out in all its glory.

Hello. 8 inches. The tip was small, and it was thick around the base, but still, it. was. MASSIVE.

I proceeded to touch it, and given the lack of resistance, gave it a slow wank. He closed his eyes and moaned.

That was it. I jacked him off while I freed my member with my other hand. I have an OK dick, but nothing compared to his.

After a while, he reached out and proceeded to give me the most tender handjob I have ever had. He treated my penis like some fragile orchid! Not that I minded the soft treatment. It was, to say the least, interesting.

However, being the curious person that I am, I told him to lie down on the floor. When he did so, I followed suit and took his member in my mouth with my crotch a feet away from his face. I was hoping he would suck me off as well.

In less than 30 seconds, I got my wish. I felt his warm member in mouth and his mouth in mine. We sucked each other until he came in my mouth. It always takes me a while to come so he just kept on going - and given that he has not lost his erection, I kept on going as well.

His cum was sweet, strangely. And the tip of his cock never lost its fierce violet hue. I just had the time of my life feel the tip touching the deep base of my throat. He maintains to be the second longest/biggest Pinoy cock I have ever sucked in my life.

After half an hour of sucking me, he slowly rose to his knees and said he gave up on making me cum. I said it was expected and I thanked him for his effort. Deep down inside, I was screaming in joy.

Elaine, you don't know what you are missing, you stupid girl.

Next in the series: Hec

1 comment:

Quentin X said...

You did a good job of telling him to ditch the bitch and make the switch.