Thursday, 24 January 2008

Dorm Series #2: Tago tayo...

Ano ba yan??? Twice a month na lang ba ang mga kwento??? - hirit niyo.

And my answer is yez.

Joke. Sorry talaga folks. Super busy akish. Medyo bumabaha ng tamod, este trabaho dito. Letch talaga!

Konti munang shoutouts dahil tamad ako to add to my previous comments:

- Bryan: salamat sa add. Yes taga Australia akish. And St. Kilda is lovely lovely lovely. Feeling ko talaga ako si Audrey Hepburn pag naglalamyerda ako doon.

- McVie: Sorry hindi ako nag-apparition. Maybe next time. I haven't been to Bed yet. You should show me around. ;-)

- Yajnat: Next time, shige. Coffee-coffee tayo. :-D

Anyway, where was I? Oh yez... Da Dorm.

The nice thing about having an all-male dorm is that surely, sooner or later, you will bump into someone who is either in the closet or curious as hell.

There were several of them in our dorm. I don't know why they gravitated to me (voice from nowhere: Dahil puta ka.) but they did. Nando is obviously one of them, but he was far from the only one.

There was Ron. Ron and I were good friends at the dorm. We used to invade each other's rooms for a while, and a year after this particular episode, he became my roommate (there were four in a room). He is not particularly handsome - in fact, he's not. But he has a HOT bod, which should offset his weird personality. I swear he was dropped as a child.

ANYway, Ron was exhausted after a long day of ROTC. We were both in the same squad but he was an officer habang ako thank-you ghurl lang. The funny thing is Ron is your typical beefcake but underneath the facade of muscle, he is a weakling - and I tease him about it all the time. That afternoon, we both entered his room and he just literally collapsed on the bed. For a few seconds, I thought he was dead so I kinda panicked.

"Huy! HUY!" I shook him violently.

He just opened one eye and mumbled something close to "Go away... Let me die in peace."

I joked that Mish, his girlfriend, would kill me if he died - she would, too. She was definitely nice on the eyes, but a vixen, for sure.

"Haha," he mumbled and proceeded to take off his boots and pants. The nice thing about that scene is that it was really REALLY hot. This nice buff guy in a military outfit, lying down on a bed, eyes closed, while stripping. Oh, if only I had a camera with me.

Anyway, he ended up with just his undies and his militia top, while sleeping on his bed. I knew he was a light sleeper so I tried prodding him. Everyone wanted to catch the MTV (or was it Billboard? I forget.) Music Awards in the TV Room and I wanted a front row seat. He just mumbled something and tried to kick me in the groin half-heartedly.

Now, there was a time when I played a trick called electric shock, which was basically me holding the legs of the guy while he is on the bed, lifting and spreading his legs and shoving my "vibrating" foot against his testicles. I'm not sure if I am making sense of this, but whatever you imagine is probably close to the real thing.

This was the perfect time to test it on Ron. I grabbed the foot he used to kick me, grabbed the other foot, and I lifted them up to waist-level.

Oh my God. Ang kinis ng singit nya. So unbelievably white. I didn't know how he managed that but it was just so yummy.

Anyway, at this point, he knew what was going to happen and he covered his balls with one weak hand - with matching "hu-wa-haaag".

Too late, hija. I thrust my vibrating foot forward and proceeded to give his hand/testicles a vibrating massage. Because I used my bare foot, he suddenly realised that my sweaty foot was touching his hand, and he retracted with a "tanginakadiri" which meant his testicles were ripe for the plucking... este, vibrating.

So ayun. I got first hand experience of his testicles. Underneath the cloth of his tighty whiteys, it was nice and big. I was kinda shocked and in order to get a feel for them, I stopped vibrating and started gyrating my foot.

He just lay there with a "bahala na" attitude and left me to do whatever. I took that as a sign - siga na nga.

Using my toes, I slipped his undies to the side so that his testicles are exposed. They were pink! They were undoubtedly quite beautiful to look at and hung amazingly low. I started to doubt whether he was actually pure Pinoy - but then he is from Cagayan de Oro, which meant Spanish blood somewhere down the line.

ANYway, he looked up from where he was and just flopped back down without protest. I don't think he enjoyed it much but I think he was just too fucking tired. He asked quietly, "What are you doing?"

I honestly said, "Well, I was curious to see what your balls looked like. I couldn't believe they were that big!"

He casually said, "Everyone's balls looked like that." To which I said, "Not mine."

He looked up at me then my crotch, "Really?" which was my cue to pop out my balls... which I did.

We ended up comparing penis sizes and I did the whole "Yours is fatter than mine" comparison which gave me a chance to whip out my dick and hold his at the same time. The minute I did that, his dick started to throb.

"Aba. Palaban."

I let him touch mine and we started to talk nervously about whose was bigger. But after a few strokes, neither of us looked at each other or spoke. We just kept on jacking each other off until we came.

That was the first and last we ever did that. He was sexy, yes. He had a nice think dick, yes. But no face value and his personality could be better. He was definitely not the catch Nando was, and (being the naive sex kitten I was) I already touched his dick - I had no intentions of having it near my mouth nor my ass.

So we left it at that. The only other time something almost happened was when I was dissecting my formaldehyde-smelling frog inside the men's room of the dorm (a long story in itself) and Ron came up closest to me and whipped out a semi-hard dick. He was talking and looking at me, hoping for something but I didn't bite. I had mid-terms the next day and I needed to focus on that smelly frog. After conducting his business, he vigorously shook his dick, hoping I would sit up and take notice, but no, thanks. I was not interested.

You can tell a person is not sellable if I would rather look at a frog than his stiff dick. :-)

Antaray.

Next in "Da Dorm Series" - Mars: Chinoy Bulldogs

4 comments:

Quentin X said...

Wish I lived in a dorm. Lol. I would not have been as naive.
Anyhoooo, r u going to Mardi Gras this year?

Baklang AJ said...

ah! dorm adventures!

Pero I guess he's like sobrang panget talaga no? If I were to choose between a stinky frog and an ugly guy's dick, syempre, I'd choose the ugly guy's dick! Sa mukhang frog or sa tunay na frog? sa mukhang frog na lang!

Mr Rainbow Man said...

wow, living in the dorm is pretty cool yeah....

joelmcvie said...

Sige, next time papunta ka sa Pinaslandia, give me a heads up. I'll tour you around sa mga dorms. Choz! =)