Sunday, 25 November 2007

Rick: Another Japakiki story

My bed-ridden cousin needs a little help this week as my aunt needed to take care of business in the city during the day. So I spend some time on the countrylink trains – I personally don’t mind. It’s a way of zoning out and just thinking about life. I hope this explains the whole reminiscing. :-)

So the next guy on my reminiscing list is Rick. Rick is such a catch. Coming from a not-so well-to-do family, he has a hunger to succeed that is also latched on to his morals and principles. He is highly pious but still grounded on the reality that he is gay. So in short, he seems to have most of his facilities intact.

I met him when Lola Eddie (hi Lola Ed!) invited me to a sleep over in Shangri-La. No, it wasn’t a threesome that you’d expect, but it was just three men sleeping on a very big bed. Pero syempre before the sleeping, may kwentuhan muna. Aba! Very charming ang Ricky! He was kinda short (around 5’5”), but he had silky skin, a disarming smile, a genuine sense of humour and wit to match. He was sooooo adorable – parang Ding Dong Avanzado ang dating, well, at least when Ding Dong was still DingDongable.

Anyway, while Lola Eddie slept, my hand slowly crept up to Rick’s, at ABA! Kumagat ang lokah! He held my hand and soon enough, (alam mo naman ako) my hand was holding something else.

His dick was nice. Not too short, not too long. Inside my mouth, it felt nice and (as I discovered a few days later) inside my ass, it felt even better. What I liked about his dick was that it was clean. It was smooth as, had naturally sparse hair and had a curve that was designed to tickle. I enjoyed being fucked by him immensely and had he given me a chance, I would have loooved trying to fuck him. Yes, I am a bottom by heart, but still, the chance would have been memorable.

His ass was nice as well. It was naturally bubbly (yes, palaban) and licking his ass was just heavenly. It was clean and well-kept, naturally sparse hair as well. I was in rimming heaven, honest!

In bed, he was mind-blowing. Obviously, when we were with Lola Eddie in Shangri-La, hanggang patagong vlough jhab lang kami, but in the privacy of my flat, he was astonishing. He knew how to lick, shoot and suck – parang tequila, but more intoxicating! I still remember the whites of his eyes as I rimmed his ass for hours on end, and his cum (I swear) tasted sweeter than normal.

All this sadly ended when he was sent off to Japan (ano ba yan!?) by his company. Like Paolo (see previous entry), he was fluent in Japanese and could converse with the locals with gusto, as any Harajuku girl could. However, unlike Paolo, he kept in touch even if it is to pass on syrupy chain emails. He sends me personalised SMSes once in a while and asks me how I am doing. He cares for me, but I’m sure only as a friend.

Like Paolo, he married a Jap chick to stay in Japan for good (Pinoy talagaaaa!), but I don’t think his ship is bound to sink anytime soon. Rick is a decent fellow and would make anyone happy, regardless of gender. Before Oli, there were nights when I stayed up, wondering what would happened if things turned out differently. Of course, now the course is set, for both of us. I do wish him all the best, and I am happy that he, albeit for a short time, “ricked” my world.

Shet, ang baduy. Fifol, wag niyo akong samfalin…

2 comments:

YAJNAT said...

not only ur in down under...

but also were reading down memory lane...

maybe its the season's simoy ng hangin...

hehehheheheheh

i really enjoy...

yoruosu12 said...

oo nga tama ata si yajnat, were trekking down memory lane pati last post ko ganundin. Ayayayay!!!

Anyways highway! Thanks nga pala sa ex-link mo. Expect sometime I'll write something about your blog din......

Hasta luego!