Wednesday, 24 October 2007

The Truth About David

Ok. Sa totoo lang, weird ang situation ko. Si david ay aking gym buddy. There is no attraction between us and to be honest, he's not THAT cute. Just a great bod, to be honest.

ANYway, we always work out together - once a week, minimum. Once we hung around the city and had coffee but nothing else. Just friends lang talaga.

One day, si oli went with his friends to a concert. Ako naman, bored so I invited him to come over tapos inuman kami. We got a bottle of rum to share between the two of us. We were fairly loud because my other flatmate wasn't here at that time, and neither was oli.

So yun, after a while, our conversation drifted to sex and deep throats. He then admitted na hindi pa siya ever naka-deep throat. I suggested maybe it was smelly. He said he tries to clean it as often as he can. I said he would have to pop it out and I can give it a whirf. After a moment's hesitation, he did - in fairnezz, clean nga siya. No smell of yuck whatsoever. Admittedly, his even smelled cleaner than Oli's.

Anyway, he put it back into his pants and said he was waiting for the right girl for the deep throat (this was his first hint that he didn't want to have sex with a guy). Ako naman, sabi ko as long as the girl is safe and all, why not, diva?

Tapos ito ang bombshell: inamin niya na mayroon syang yeast infection - from a girl. KADIRIHHH! Ako naman super halakhak: May I see? Honest, never pa ako nakakita ng yeast infection sa guy. So labas na naman ang ari and may I pakita nanaman. This time, medyo bolder naman ako so hinawakan ko siya. Hindi pumalag! I tried looking for the infection but it was too small. The redness was barely visible in farinezz.

But at that point, I already had his dick in my hand so I played with the foreskin. Tinanong ba naman ako: What are you doing? Sinabi ko ang totoo: I was fascinated by his foreskin because Oli's was not like his. David's foreskin is thicker and you can actually put your finger into the fold of the foreskin even though it is erect and all. Very kinky. Also I was fascinated by the veins in his cock - they were pretty big.

So for a minute or so, I was playing with it. Then he noticed I was starting to jack him off (just a little bit!) so he put his boner back in (but he was already semi-hard at that time).

After a while, our conversation turned to balls and - to cut a long story short - he ended up showing me his balls and I got to feel how big and smooth they were.

After that we spent the night talking and trying to watch the movie but the whole time, my head was spinning. There were times when I would reach out and play with his nipple and after a while, he would reach out and play with mine. It's a manly grab rather than sensual to be honest, and I am trying not to think too much about it.

Aminin ko though - there were times when oli would play with my nipples and I would imagine he was david. Wala lang. I think it's more of the fantasy of "turning a straight man" that appeals to me - it's either that or the idea of getting something that is obviously not going to be mine.

At one point, Oli came back home, but david and i were still in drunk mode so he left us in the living room. That didn't stop me from trying to grope david though. David was resisting me the whole time (I was trying for his crotch and his butt cheeks) but when I ended, he asked "So you're going to leave me hanging?" - jokingly of course. When I proceeded with my attack, he resisted me yet again.

We talked the next day and I apologised. He said it was nothing and he said to just laugh it off. I have to admit though - I'm still horny. :-)

8 comments:

ice_codey said...

pokpok ka talaga!!! hehehe joke! eventhough oli is there na umaarangkada ka pa rin... hehehehhe

Quentin X said...

I doubt he is totally straight. He would not have shown it to you. Next time just go for it.

yuriki.kun said...

ah, the amazing male-male bonding!

para na kayong love team.

chase said...

hahah..
na bitin ako dun.. arrrggghh~!!

Kai Santorino said...

haha i have a similar story on my blog :) hay hirap talaga mga straight guys... at least s ayo medyo willing

www.outandabout.co.nr

Jojir said...

Join na!

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

ice: Yes. Pok pok akish.

quentin: Read the next entry.

yuriki: unfortunately, meron na akong love. :-)

chase: Read the next entry for the non-climactic conclusion.

kai: True...

Jojir: Ha???

M arco said...

one of my fantasies! hehe