Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Boring Conclusions (aka Why Don't I Ever Learn)

So. David and I have been playing a strange game of late, and yesterday, I decided to put an end to it (one way or another). I mentioned that I was keen on getting stoned / drunk that night, and yes, kumagat naman ang loko. He invited me to his place which he shared with Evie, this other Polish chick - really nice, but yeah. No, thanks.

ANYway, we got pizzas and started on the weed. It was pretty cruisy, but didn't have that vibe as in the first night. After a while, I got a bit more aggressive with the nipple pinching, but he didn't like it. In fact, the whole time we were wrestling more than flirting and it just didn't work. After a few more sticks of weed and a bottle of rum, I wanted to go home. On the other hand, he said that sometimes I'm ok, but something I'm just "freaky" - as in natatakot na ata ang bata.

Good form on him. I was the one in the wrong, so may I politely back out. Parang feeling ko Ms. Universe contestant ako, tapos mali ang rinig ko. Akala ko finalist ako, yun pala Chenk-you girl. When I got home, I apologised again for my rude behaviour, pero dead ma siya. To be honest, he's not really a texter, unless he needs something.

To be honest, I feel I blew it. As in, I feel I've lost a gym buddy (a fairly good one, albeit late and unreliable at times) and a possible friend. If this were the Philippines, I don't think his type would be my friend, as I would find too many flaws and personality cracks that would irk me. However, in fairnez, I think I am the one with more flaws.

Anyway, that's the end of that chapter. I am sure David's name would pop back in here once in a while, but I don't think it will be anytime soon and anyhow significant.

3 comments:

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

Aaaaw marcus. I was expecting a pasabog pa naman abour you and David. You know, the "movie-type" finale where the two of you end up doing the nasties and so on.

But I was just speculating. So pardon my horny-ness.

Like, I mean, you were good buds, and based on your previous posts, you two are getting along really well. With the "may I show your cock with a little yeast infection" part. Sayang naman ang relationship niyo as good friends.

I wish for you the best. For you and oli, and david as your dear friend and gymbud.

Happy Halloween Marcus!

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

Thanks for dropping by marcus. Extend my regards to oli (and david).

yuriki.kun said...

..hugs..

sometimes it just has to end if it wasn't really meant to be.

the guy must've been straight for crying out loud.

but hey, points for you for bein so daring.