Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Bozzing!

I've been so busy these past few weeks. Work piled up and now I am knee-deep in the gandaciousness of work.

Yesterday, to relieve a little bit of tension (tension daw o!), I decided to go to the magic loo nanaman and yes, decided to sit it out. In comes this biker dude (I saw the helmet through the hole) - medyo older (you can tell with the hands), but nicely built naman yung arms niya so chicka. PLUS ang blonde ng pubes niya so I was curious!

He sat down and within a few seconds, he was going for gold. Obviously he knew about the hole and ako naman, fita in the fighter! Laban ang lolah niyo! After a minute, he angled his pelvis closer to the hole.

Nice. Very nice. Slim but long. Definitely do-able.

After a few minutes, we decided to kneel on the floor to do the deed. Aba! Palaban siya! While I was giving him a handjob underneath the wall, I decided to take a peak. If he was leaning back, as I suspected he was, then I would have a small view of who the guy is, care of Mr. Glory Hole.

Shet. It was my former boss.

Kinalibutan akish. Nasira ang aking Ms. Universe complexion. I proceeded to finish him off as quickly as I could and as soon as the final drop of cum fell on the floor, I opened the door and made a hasty exit. Baka mabuking pa akish.

It's funny having "anonymous" sex with someone you have worked with before. Parang it's surreal.

Yun lang. :-)

7 comments:

Queer Ranter said...

Bet it was a thrilling adventure for you. ;)

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

my oh my! that was exciting!!! =)

gosh im dying to do that kind of experience with my ex-bosses. anonymously, that is. =)

savante said...

Didn't understand half of that but it's still HOT!

Quentin X said...

hilarious!

chase said...

hahahaha.. what a surprise..

joelmcvie said...

NA! KA! KA! LUR! KAYE! hahahaha!

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

Queer: Thrilling isn't really the word for it. Maybe scary... Surreal... Nauseating in a way. I mean my boss is cute, but just not my type.

Ruff: To be honest, I don't know why I don't have such inclinations with ANY of my bosses (ok, maybe two of them, but that's it).

Savate: I'm super sorry you didn't get half of that. I do tend to make things a bit difficult for non-Taglish readers (sorry!), but if you want a translation, drop me a line and I will be more than willing to translate for you. Thanks for dropping by, sweetie!

Quentin: Horrific is the word I'd use.

Chase: It really doesn't excite me to make out with my boss. I don't know why...

McV: I assume this is you in hika mode? :-) JK!