Tuesday, 14 August 2007

Ganda!!!

For a change naman, I will talk about Oli. Once in a while, when the mood (read: boredom) hits, Oli and I tend to play around. One day, we have all intentions of going into a gay sauna and fucking bareback in the middle of the room, while people are watching us from all angles.

However, our story today happened last night. While making out in our bedroom, we decided to roleplay a bit. I tied his legs to the bedpost and handcuffed (yes, I have a pair of those sex-cuffs) his hands to the posts. Of course, the whole time, he was faux-moaning and complaining:

"Oh, no... I am cuffed to the bed! What are you going to do to me? Please, no!"

The whole time I was half-tempted to comment, but I said to myself, "Wag! Don't destroy the mood."

So I straddled him and with him inside me, I rode him in what I felt was extremely acrobatic positions - I was quite proud of myself, really. I felt like Madonna in the video for "Don't Tell Me".

However, after a few minutes, I was beginning to tire (despite the pleasure I always get from being fucked). To make it worse, he started making comments again:

"Oh, please, sir! No more! No more!"

All forms of self-control snapped: "Haha! No one is going to save you now, Hermione!"

Yes. I called my boyfriend "Hermione"... and the look on his face was priceless.

11 comments:

Daizuke said...

Hmmm. HMmm.. Thanks for dropping by my blog.. Hope to hear from you soon in my next entries...

Ciao! :-)

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

HAHAHAHA! Hermione! OMG! That is sooo priceless. That must've been a mood killer.

Queer Ranter said...

Hahahahha. That's hilarious. Hermione of all people! :P

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

Oooh, kinky kinky sex life. Hahaha. I'm more of a conventional/vanilla sex practitioner though I don't have a significant one as of the moment. But in cases where I do have *one, role playing, and even BDSM, are never in our repertoire. =)

Hmmm, why Hermione? I could just imagine the look at his face. =)

daniel palma tayona said...

hermione???!!!

hahahahaha...

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

daizuke: As I mentioned, your blog is great! Can't wait for the new entries. :-)

john: I know. Believe it or not, we still went for it... well, actually, he didn't have a choice because he was spread-eagled and cuffed to the posts.

queer: I am still not too sure why I chose Hermione, so yeah... Still...

Ruff: believe it or not, it's not as kinky as one imagines. There's no whips or chains involved, and it's just a little something to spice things up a bit.

daniel: I know... I know... Buti hindi Harry Potter or worse, Ron Granger!

ice_codey said...

Whaaaaattt?!!! why hermione? hehehe. well I can imagine Oli's face in a "Huh?!" expresion...

Daizuke said...

Thanks for the comment.. Marcus.. Balik ka ulit ha? Hehehe :-)

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

ice: Buti na lang naka-posas siya or else, tinadyakan na niya ako or something. His face was utter shock more than anything else.

And why Hermione? Well, why not? :-D

Dave Ramirez said...

you are sooo evil!!! Hahahaha!!!

chase said...

hahahah..
this is a funny post.
i like to be tied up.
heheh
i would like to experience light BDSM. hahahahah