Thursday, 2 August 2007

Busy Busy

Wow. This past week has been busy busy busy.

Spent some time in the loo as usual, but nothing worth writing about. I thought I saw Ethan again, but sadly mistaken. Turned out to be some guy not into asians, which means I don't care about him.

Oli and I spent some part of the morning in bed, and despite the fact I wasn't able to make him cum, we did give it the old college try.

One of the problems I think is that he likes fucking me while facing him, and that is something I don't like. It has nothing to do with angles and entry positions. It's just that when I see him fucking me, I can't help but think of how ugly I must be or how fat I am.

I dunno. It just unnerves me, to be honest. How can someone this hot find me attractive??? Part of me is just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

(PS this isn't Oli. It's Trevor from Corbin Fisher - but it's pretty close)

2 comments:

ice_codey said...

He find you attractive maybe because we asians have different beauty. Just like us we find caucasian people cute because they have a different beauty. Hehehe

YAJNAT said...

nah here u go again making advance thinking...

dear u must be lovely f oli wants dat position...

mwah...njoy