Thursday, 26 July 2007

A New Level of Stupid

Yesterday, I was in the toilet (again) and yes, I was up to my old tricks. I decided to be a little bit more adventurous than normal, and stepped on the toilet bowl to ogle at the guy next door. The glory hole was just not big enough for me to have my fill of eye candy.

The joe next door was cute, a bit overweight, but still attractive in a slightly teddy bear kind of way. Plus he did have a nice dick.

The problem was when I stuck my head up to perve, a guy walked in and saw me. To make things better, it was Rich, a guy who knew me and Oli. In fact, we are good friends with him and his partner, Josef.

*Great*

I ducked my head back in and knew that I was caught. It doesn't take a genius, really.

Anyway, I ended up breathing heavily, as though I was giving birth to raging bulls. Rich and I are fairly close, but Josef and Oli are quite good friends, and this definitely had me worried.

Funny thing was, I was so upset that I didn't notice Rich leaving and a new guy pop in. He heard my breathing, thought I was having the time of my life and so he decided to hang outside my cubicle with his johnson hanging out. Despite the fact it wasn't the biggest joe in the world, I decided to throw caution to the wind and just frak it. I mean, if I was going to get busted, I was going to get busted.

*sigh* What a letch.

Anyway, I ended up jacking him off and having him cum in my hand (I wasn't in the mood to blow someone) and off he went.

I can be weird sometimes. Oli is the light of my life and (in the words of Meatloaf) I would do anything for love, but I won't do that - give up toilet sex. Ah, the irony of my faulty reasoning.

3 comments:

ice_codey said...

Oh God! What to do.... what to do... pray?!... hehehe.. well if I were in your position i actually dont know what to do... but I think it's much better if u talk to the person who busted u... yeah i think so.. peace!

travelphilippines said...

oh your really adventurous. im lovin this blog hehe.

powerbottom.ph said...

faulty reasoning eh? hehehehehe

here's my version of that: "ganito mo na 'ko nakilala, so bakit ako magbabago? kung magbabago ako dahil gusto ko at para sa sarili ko, hindi dahil dumating ka sa buhay ko." (this is who i am when you met me, so why would i change. if i am going to change, it would be because i wanted it for myself, not because of you"

im a take it or leave it kinda kid hehehe