Monday, 2 July 2007

Last Crush Update

For the sake of my sanity, I have decided that this will be my last crush update (unless something miraculous happens).

Did make up again and yes, I swear this is the last. Super tiring ang journey to the set and it's really not worth my time. So yeah. Last na ito...

...as if.

Anyway, I saw Alex again, and I have to say I think I've figured him out. He is one of those people who are comfortable showing off their bodies. He asked me to hide his hip bruises from the harness yesterday (para siyang linatigo) and yes he stripped to his jocks again. I asked him to wear his lower costume but he replied that he couldn't be bothered looking for it. So yun. Ganda. I added make up to his hip and lo and behold, he was wearing Y-briefs and parts of his ANO were seen.

Naloka ako.

But of course, I didn't make pahalata. As with any Ms. Universe Runner-Up Ever, poised ako. However, all good things had to come to an end, and yes, I am giving up the fight. As nice a cock as he may have and as cute and adorable as he is, he is not an Oli and I'd rather have a shred of Oli than a piece of meat.

Yun lang. *bow*exit stage left*

No comments: