Tuesday, 24 July 2007

Ethan

I know, I know. Another post.

I just wanted to remember this before I forget.

I just touched Ethan Hawke's dick.

Ok, ok. Actually, he just looked like Ethan Hawke, but this guy had a massive cock and duck egg balls. I loved it. UNfortunately, I only got to touch it under the wall of the cubicle. It was clear he didn't know what to do and only reluctantly knelt near the wall and let me do my thing. I loved it nonetheless.

I wish I get to see him again.

*sigh*kilig*

2 comments:

khalel said...

Thanks for leaving a comment in mah blog marcus!

Cheers!

Ill grab your link and place it on mah daily [b]reads, you got an awesome ranting too here.

Richard Lionheart said...

Haha! Kakatuwa naman...


Sana makasama kita sa mga adventures ko.. para naman masali ako sa blog mo....

Ikaw rin.. if you want... adventure tayo!